1. The basket of pink hydrangeas is given in memory of Stella Heining and Viola Frost by their daughters and family -- Rand and Dianne Thorp and Roland and Bunne Johnston.
2. The Easter Cross and lilies are up at church. Please remember to collect your lilies after Easter Sunday.
3. Offering totals for the week of March 29th will be emailed under separate cover.
4. Ladies Aid members ... please don't forget to vote on your top two delegates and send to Ardy Johnson or leave in her mailbox at church on or before April 20, 2020. Thank you!
1. Offering numbers will be announced via email/newsletter.
2. Reminder...2019 Thrivent Choice dollars need to be designated by March 31, 2020.
3. Purchase your In Memory Of Easter Lilies...Easter is coming fast! Time to order your Easter Lily in memory of your loved one. They will be $16.00. Make checks payable to Paws Floral and put in Mavis Olson's mailbox in church or drop off at Paws Floral in Atwater. As a result of reduced open hours you can also contact Katie at (cell) 320-894-3874 or (email) firstname.lastname@example.org. ** If you order by phone, please email church secretary (email@example.com) to whom your lily is in memory of for our records. Thank you. The Easter Lily cross will be up at St. John and the lilies brought by Easter morning worship. They can be collected after April 13th. Thank you.
5. Ladies Aid April Meeting ... Please stay tuned. We are looking at options to meet virtually or in small groups because there are many items to be discussed. Please reach out to Ali Holien with your cell phone and/or email information if you have not been getting communications. This will help the officers decide how best to serve our Ladies Aid society. Thank you!
A great Oktober Feast was had by all. Thank you for supporting us so we can support others!
Please consider joining St. John as we continue our Annual Oyster Stew Supper on Sunday, November 24th.
Oyster Stew and Soup Dinner from 5:00-7:30 pm at St. John Lutheran Church,
(3 miles North of Atwater, Co. Rd. 2)
Menu Oyster Stew, Chicken Wild Rice Soup, Wisconsin Cheese Soup, Ham Buns and Bars
Free Will Offering Proceeds will go to the St. John Sunday School